Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Ape Scroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Tappaja
Tappaja
Ryo : 4700

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ape Scroll Left_bar_bleue220/220Ape Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:40 am

Animal Type: Ape
Number of "Family" Members: 5

Name: Vanar (everyone names their own Vanar)
Height: 2'6"
Weight: 45 lb
Element: Same as master's primary
Personality: The Vanar is a small monkey version of its master and as such will match its master's personality, if the master has a strong playful nature then the Vanar will will be playful if they are hostile towards a certain type of person then the Vanar will be as well, so on and so forth...
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Abilities:

Name: Summoning Synchronization
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: ---
Type: Taijutsu
Range: various
Description: The Vanar is an up and coming taijutsu master that can use any taijutsu move that it's master can up to C rank however due to its small stature and weaker body the taijutsu are only half as effective as they normally are when used by the summoner.

1. Champloo Style: Leap
2. Champloo Style: Sprint
3. Champloo Style: Roll

Name: Elemental Ray
Element: Same as summoner's primary
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close to Long
Description: The vanar can shoot and elemental ray from it's palms that match the master's primary element (in cases where for some reason the master has no elemental chakra then the blast is a pure energy wave). The Elemental ray can fire up to 100 yards and can destroy a 20 yard area from where the ray lands.

Equipment:

Vanar Staff:

Name: Reefer
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 134 lb
Element: none
Personality: Reefer is an honorable monkey that enjoys pipe weed over fighting, while he has no problem getting up and having spars and battles he is most likely to be caught smoking even during the trading of blows. He is loyal for the most part but also holds grudges easily against his summoners.
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Abilities:

Description: The Vanar is an up and coming taijutsu master that can use any taijutsu move that it's master can up to B rank, this level of ape has a perfectly sized body for this technique and as such all the taijutsu he uses are just as effective as when the master uses it.

4. Suiken Ryuu - Drunken Fist Style
5. Champloo Style: Swing

Name: Pipe Weed Cloud
Element: None
Range: Long (40 meters high X 60 meters long)
Description: No Seals. The user creates a large cloud of fog around the area that is unseeable for up to five feet infront of you though the hearing is not disoriented the eyesight is. Requires one post to charge chakra into their lips, lasts five posts, and then seven posts to cool down on. Can be blown away by B rank and higher fuuton jutsu. This jutsu can be used up to five times a topic.

Equipment:

Bone Scythe:

Name: Shika
Height: 4'3"
Weight: 97 lb
Element: None
Personality: The "mother" of this group of apes and the sole female member other than the basic vanar, and is the one that has focused herself on becoming stealthy like a true shinobi instead of the direct martial arts style of her comrades.
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Abilities:

Description: Shika is an up and coming taijutsu master that can use any taijutsu move that it's master can up to A rank, this level of ape has a near perfect sized body for this technique and as such all the taijutsu he uses are 75% as effective as when the master uses it.

6. Eight Inner Gates (3/8)

Equipment:

Kunai:

Shuriken:

Exploding Tags:

Ninja Wire:

Senbon:

Scroll:

Name: Shredder
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 218 lb
Element: n/a
Personality: The angry barbarian ape in the summon family, Dvrapala Vanar are the acting gatekeeper to the ape's valley temple and takes their posts extremely seriously. When they are summoned they views their summoner as the valley temple and as such makes sure that nothing can possibly harm their charge while they are around using his taijutsu which allows speeds of up to one hundred and fifty miles per hour and the strength to snap titanium under his fingers.
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Abilities:

Description: Shredder is a taijutsu master that can use any taijutsu move that it's master can up to S rank, this level of ape has a perfectly sized body for this technique and as such all the taijutsu he uses are 150% as effective as when the master uses it.

Equipment:

Guardian Armor:

Name: Oozaru
Height: 30'5"
Weight: 1560 lb
Element: No Element (neutral chakra)
Personality: Oozaru feels an undying passion to protect his master and as such grows insanely violent when they feel their master is threatened. Oozaru is a direct servant to the God Ape and acts as one of the five fingers of his black palm organization that secures safety for all apes on the island.
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Abilities:

Description: Oozaru is a taijutsu master that can use any taijutsu move that it's master can up to S rank, this level of ape has a perfectly sized body for this technique and as such all the taijutsu he uses are 200% as effective as when the master uses it.

Name: Ki Canon
Range: Close to Long
Description: Oozaru can shoot and beam from his palms or mouth. The Ki Canon ray can fire up to 400 yards and can destroy a 80 yard area from where the ray lands. two rounds of charging required with a four post cool.

Equipment: none
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ape Scroll Left_bar_bleue330/330Ape Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Ok, I can allow you to have the D rank be the way you want with everyone having their own. The others need to remain one single animal. Surprisingly, all of your techs are in perspective, but I want to read them more to fit them into the pay scale first. Fix the names, then bump..
Back to top Go down
Genin

Tappaja
Tappaja

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:42 am

To me, the syncronization needs to be limited to certain techs, due to the vast variety that can potentially be at your disposal. I believe a certain number of moves should be implemented, HOWEVER, at each rank, the number known increases. An example would be...

D Rank: Your Vanar can perform 4 types of tai moves within your arsenal

C: 6

B: 8

A: 10

S: 12

This is due to the potential of you being able to perform up to 25+ tai moves if you so chose to do so. What I also suggest is simply putting the name of the moves that the apes would be able to do within your arsenal. Once Again an example would be...

Description: The Vanar is an up and coming taijutsu master that can use any taijutsu move that it's master can up to B rank, this level of ape has a perfectly sized body for this technique and as such all the taijutsu he uses are just as effective as when the master uses it.

Back to top Go down
Genin

Tappaja
Tappaja

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:37 am

hmm, the only problem I have is that as of now I have only bought a total of 6 taijutsu. Any suggestions on what to do bro?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:20 am

That is quite easy. You may at any point as you buy taijutsu techs, edit them into the list. Just leave the spots open, as you go along and as you begin making new taijutsu, you may constantly go back and edit them into a blank spot. Just remember, this new system for the summons is to keep a balance, so do the same with this list and don't stock pile high rank tai in every spot because it won't be approved that way. I trust your judgement though, and I know you won't do that...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Tappaja
Tappaja

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Alright man, I have edited in a list like you suggested for these summons and left some spots blank either cause I had to due to lack of jutsu or because I wanted to so I can customize more later. Anyway its all edited.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Ok, I see where you have installed the Eight Gates for your Summon under this....using my best judgement, the ape will only be able to activate three of the gates, and if you have the ape cast it, you will not be able to go up to the 5th gate yourself.....kinda like he steals your gates if he wants to use them. That is the only way to keep it fair, because with all eight gates, your summon pushes WAAAAY past the 31,000 ryo mark set for this particular rank summon.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Tappaja
Tappaja

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Thats cool with me, I agree to these terms so we ready to price?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Edit in the 3/8 gates in the list, then the summoning scroll will be 25,000 ryo. As I look at the list, your upper summons barely go over their max by 1,000 ryo each due to the synchronization. So I'm going to have to add 3,000 to it, making your scroll a total of 28,000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Genin

Tappaja
Tappaja

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 am

I'll be purchasing this now
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ape Scroll Left_bar_bleue260/260Ape Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:27 am

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Genin

Tappaja
Tappaja

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Custom S Rank Summon

Name: Sun Wukong
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 197 lb
Element: Fuuton
Personality: Sun is the very first ape to be created in the image of his god and has lived through centuries of war as well as peace, through all of this he has come to an understanding about the world and found true enlightenment which surpasses even the intelligence of the Xanadu clan. He is known to many only as the Monkey King, those that know his full name are trusted companions or important warriors in the society though those tend to be the same thing. The opinions of other apes mean little to him with the sole exception being the vanar, he views them as miniature versions of himself in his younger days and thus wants to see all of them grow into powerful warriors to one day defend the isle themselves. Sun is the cold, calculating leader of the black palm designed to defend the god ape from attacks if one were ever able to happen as well as defending the apes on the island from the other various creatures living on it. He is a nice enough person, though very distant, until there is a threat to one of his fellow apes which causes him to become vicious and brutal in combat and social situations alike.
Appearance:

Sun Wukong:

Abilities:

Description: Sun is a taijutsu master that can use any taijutsu move that it's master can up to S rank, this level of ape has a perfect combination of skill and body size for this technique and as such all the taijutsu he uses are 200% as effective as when the master uses it.

Name: Flying Nimbus
Element: Fuuton
Range: Self
Description: Hand Seals; after hand seals are performed the user yells out loud "Come to me, flying nimbus" and a cloud will form around and beneath their feet. This cloud allows the user to fly freely but in exchange can't use their feet for the duration of the technique, the user is however able to duck and stand back up. The cloud travels at 120mph. The technique lasts for a total of 5 rounds with a 10 round cool down.

Equipment:

Power Pole:

Armor:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Raleth
Raleth
Male Posts : 923
Ryo : 36700

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:10 pm

As far as the personal summon I see no problem with it, so I approve it but I'd much rather have Dominic take a look at it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll Empty

Back to top Go down

Ape Scroll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1