Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Wasp Knife

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wasp Knife Left_bar_bleue260/260Wasp Knife Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:08 am

Weapon Template

Weapon Name: Wasp

Weapon Type: Wasp Combat Knife

Quantity: 1

Description:

• Land / Water Use
  • Approx. 13.5 oz. (loaded)
  • Surgical Stainless Steel
  • Holds up to a 24g Gas Cartridge with the use of the Max Adapter
  • Length: 11 1/4" (5 1/4" Blade)
  • Reloads quickly on land or underwater.

Abilities: The Wasp has an area inside the handle to store a gas cartridge that holds a freezing gas which is able to be injexted by the pressing of a pressure release button on the weapon. This gas is the main purpose of the weapon seeing as how the hollow trail in the blade makes it weak to other metal weapons. The gas, when injected, expands to about one cubic foot and ruptures organs and muscles by completely freezing them through. The gas can only freeze one organ per capsule, meaning that only the closest one to the wound can be taken out. This gas works best if injected inside a person but the effects can also work as a blinding agent for two rounds of sight loss if fired into the target's eyes. The knife has three cartridges of gas each topic and each cartridge is enough to cause the one cubic foot of gas, meaning that each use will empty the cartridge in use. Reloading the knife however takes a full round to accomplish.

Penetration DepthEffect / Damage
External (no penetration)If the gas is released near the eyes it can cause a blindness effect for two rounds, in addition the freezing agents of the gas cause a numbness effect in the space touched by the gas for two rounds.
Surface (skin/slight muscle penetration)Just like the external wound tier the surface level wound can cause blindness if the gas is released near enough so that the eyes are in the range and the numbing takes place as well. The additional effects is that the area of the wound is lightly frozen over so that when the skin or muscles are pulled or used shards of ice will cut into them and possibly fall deeper in. An external wound can only cover a 7x7 area since it has no depth and a considerable amount of the gas is lost to the air outside the body.
Internal (Full penetration)If the knife's blade is able to actually enter the body at least a few inches or so then it is considered an internal wound. The effects here are great indeed as the affected is subject to not only the full effect of the gas's freezing properties but also the fact that it is expanding inside of them. The power of the gas expanding from the inside is enough to rip muscles and tear through tissue, though it is unable to go through bone or anything denser. The freezing from the inside is enough to completely freeze through the area caught within the one cubic foot that the gas expands. The internals that are frozen remain that way for a total of three rounds.

History: A weapon developed by Takeshi in his spare time.

Appearance:

Wasp Knife Cutaway
Wasp Knife Gas-knife

Weapon Name: Wasp Gas Cartridges

Weapon Type: Pressurized Gas Cylinders

Quantity: 3

Description: a 24g Gas Cartridge made of surgical stainless steel (same material as the knife)

Abilities: This is a small cartridge that contains a gas that when released will expand out to fill a one cubic foot area. The speed that the gas is release is enough to rupture a person's internals and then freezes them over to both freeze the organs and muscles as well as to not let any blood escape the wound. Each use will empty a cartridge.

History: The container for the gas in the Wasp knife

Appearance:

Wasp Knife 2-3-4--x-15-16----Gas-cylinder-5259102
Wasp Knife Awesome_knife_The_WASP_Knife-s300x259-39610

Last edited by Takeshi on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui
Male Posts : 889
Ryo : 39300

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wasp Knife Left_bar_bleue300/300Wasp Knife Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Freezing gas? Give me a real life example.

I believe the human body has a defense mechanism to maintain the heat in the body, thus is the gas going to rupture or freeze the muscles instantaneously?

How many times can you use one cartridge of gas?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Well for the first two questions, this is a real life weapon so look it up and you should easily find tons of examples to answer these questions.

Takeshi wrote:
each cartridge is enough to cause the one cubic foot of gas

How many times you ask? Each cartridge is a one time use

Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wasp Knife Left_bar_bleue330/330Wasp Knife Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:10 am

Allow me to help. I feel as though you need to register the cartridges below this actual knife, in order to better break it down. Secondly, the gas in terms of this site, will be able to blind with external use. However, in order to get the internal use your looking for, chakra enhancement to the cartridge must be used to get the cartridge to enter the body successfully, much like a Senbon or kunai infused with chakra. Give me the max number of cartridges you want, and the cooldown on the loading mechanism. We will proceed after these edits are made.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:38 am

Weapon Name: Wasp Gas Cartridges

Weapon Type: Pressurized Gas Cylinders

Quantity: 3

Description: a 24g Gas Cartridge made of surgical stainless steel (same material as the knife)

Abilities: This is a small cartridge that contains a gas that when released will expand out to fill a one cubic foot area. The speed that the gas is release is enough to rupture a person's internals and then freezes them over to both freeze the organs and muscles as well as to not let any blood escape the wound. Each use will empty a cartridge.

History: The container for the gas in the Wasp knife

Appearance:

Wasp Knife 2-3-4--x-15-16----Gas-cylinder-5259102
Wasp Knife Awesome_knife_The_WASP_Knife-s300x259-39610

Last edited by Takeshi on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:43 am

Ok, I'll start on the cartridge, then work back up towards the knife itself. You already stated a cooldown between cartridges, what is the cooldown between uses of the actual blade? Do you use up an entire cartridge in one slash?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:55 am

Well it doesnt release on the slash but when I press the button on the side, as long as there is a full cartridge I can use the knife I 'spose since it is a one use at a time item. almost like if the knife is a gun the holds a single bullet and needs to be reloaded. Keep in mind I dont mean this is a gun in function but its reloading is like a gun
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:01 am

So, once you press the button, it'll empty the cartridge. I will limit it in that regard. Do you agree to that?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:04 am

That was the idea I was going for my friend so agreed
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:38 am

Ok, so, it has a one post duration and a one post cooldown. Please edit that in
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:44 am

all edited
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:58 am

Next, comes the hard part. Cutting power and the power of the gas on each level. State how much damage occurs for

external use...(Which you said blindness of the eyes, but I'm allowing the numbing of a certain area of the body)

After a slice on the surface...

Lastly, when you fully penetrate the akin with a full on stab...

Organize it so its not overlooked.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 am

Alright then Ill table this together so it looks all nice and stuff:

Penetration DepthEffect / Damage
External (no penetration)If the gas is released near the eyes it can cause a blindness effect for two rounds, in addition the freezing agents of the gas cause a numbness effect in the space touched by the gas for two rounds.
Surface (skin/slight muscle penetration)Just like the external wound tier the surface level wound can cause blindness if the gas is released near enough so that the eyes are in the range and the numbing takes place as well. The additional effects is that the area of the wound is lightly frozen over so that when the skin or muscles are pulled or used shards of ice will cut into them and possibly fall deeper in.
Internal (Full penetration)If the knife's blade is able to actually enter the body at least a few inches or so then it is considered an internal wound. The effects here are great indeed as the affected is subject to not only the full effect of the gas's freezing properties but also the fact that it is expanding inside of them. The power of the gas expanding from the inside is enough to rip muscles and tear through tissue, though it is unable to go through bone or anything denser. The freezing from the inside is enough to completely freeze through the area caught within the one cubic foot that the gas expands.

Hope this is good enough
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:32 am

On the surface scratch, I see the area being a 7 inch by 7 inch area on the skin. Do you agree to that?

On the internal penetration, limit the freezing ability to making a single organ fail. Although the gas may be able to freeze a solid cubic foot, we gotta keep the power of the gas in check. Do you agree to a single failing organ per stab? Being the nearest organ your stabbing.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:47 am

7x7 works for surface scratch since a lot of the gas would be lost to the air anyway. So that part is settled.

So long as what we talked about in the cb applies Im cool with limiting to only the closest organ to the stab.

-------------

All edited in
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:58 am

17,000 ryo

4000 ryo per cartridge = 12000 ryo for 3.

5000 ryo for the knife, mainly for the contraption built in.

Also, throw your weapon template for the cartridges in with the knife itself, showing the quantity of the cartridges with the knife. That is mainly to keep it nice and neat.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:52 pm

hmm, Id like to move this into the village store actually. Ill discuss the details of this with you privately
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Well, I will allow it. However, discuss with me in PM before any move is made please
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Wasp Knife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Knife   Wasp Knife Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasp Knife

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1